Asphalt Materials and Mix Design Manual
Asphalt Materials and Mix Design Manual Book By Irving Kett
The MANUAL consists of the following:
1. 3 5 of the frequently used ASTM tests in Asphalt
Binder and Mix Design.
2. Sample computations and easy to use Data Sheets, most of
which have been developed specifically for The MANUAL.
3. An up-to-date overview of Asphalt Technology including
sources, historical development, and classifications of
4. Easy to understand explanations for Voids Mineral
Aggregate, Absorbed Asphalt, Effective Asphalt Content,
Percent Air Voids, and Percent of Voids filled with Asphalt.
5. A stand-alone asphalt manual, written specifically for
university laboratory instruction, yet applicable for a
commercial testing laboratory. Rarely will other reference
materials need to be consulted.
6. Dimensions in both the SI and the U.S. Standard systems
7. An Appendix with conversion factors, rules of safety and
procedures, overview of SHRP SUPERPAVE, explanation of
asphalt emulsions, and additional data sheets on
Related Results : asphalt materials and mix design manual pdf,
See More POST On : Engineering Books