|Book Name:||Building Services Engineering for Construction T Level: Core|
|Category:||Civil Engineering Books|
Free Download Building Services Engineering for Construction T Level: Core PDF Book
Tackle the core component of your T Level with this comprehensive resource published in association with City & Guilds.
With topics ranging from the principles of construction science and design to workplace relationship management, this book provides complete coverage of the Building Services Engineering for Construction qualification’s core units and will equip you with the skills you need to shape your career.
– Break down complex topics with summary tables and hundreds of images and artworks
– Apply your knowledge in real-world case studies and discover some of the dilemmas you can expect to face in the workplace
– Re-cap knowledge and understanding with ‘Key terms’ and ‘Test yourself’ features, as well as a detailed glossary
– Prepare for your exams and the employer-set project using practice questions and project practice exercises
– Develop the functional skills you need to thrive in the industry with English and maths exercises
– Understand how to avoid hazards and minimize risk with regular health and safety reminders
– Hone core skills with expert authors Mike Jones, Stephen Jones, Tom Leahy, Peter Tanner and David Warren, who draw on their extensive teaching and industry experience.
Download Building Services Engineering for Construction T Level: Core PDF
Author(s): Peter Tanner, Stephen Jones, Mike Jones, Tom Leahy, David Warren
Publisher: Hodder Education, Year: 2022