Business Process Engineering
BUSINESS PROCESS ENGINEERING: REFERENCE MODELS FOR INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES
Architecture and Description of Integrated Information Systems:Architecture of Integrated Information Systems (ARIS).
– Selecting and Representing the Description Methods Employed.
– Further Procedures.
– Logistic Processes: Production Logistics.
– Inbound and Outbound Logistics.
– Human Resource Logistics.
– Overall Concepts of Logistics.
– Integrated Product Development Processes:
Overview: The Product Development Process.
– Requirement Definitions for Product Development.
– Design Specifications for Product Development.
– Implementation Description for Product Development.
– Information and Coordination Processes: Accounting (Value-Oriented Information and Coordination Processes).
– Information Management.
- Automation Production Systems and Computer-Integrated…
- Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing by Groover
- Manufacturing Process Book 1 PDF
- Introduction to Basic Manufacturing Processes and Workshop…
- Advanced Machining Processes
- Manufacturing Engineering and Technology by Kalpakjian PDF…
- Manufacturing Process Book 2 PDF
- Engineering Design Process PDF Book Free Download