|Ebook Particulars :|
Curriculum Assessment and Policy Statement Electrical Technology
Curriculum Assessment and Policy Statement Contents
- Common goals of the South African Curriculum
- Time Allocation
- What’s Electrical Technology?
- Particular Goals
- Necessities to supply Electrical Technology
- Profession Alternatives
- Content material Define per Time period: Electrical
- Content material Define per Time period: Electronics
- Content material Define per Time period: Digital
- Casual or Each day Assessment (Assessment for Studying)
- Formal Assessment (Assessment of Studying)
- Moderation of evaluation
- Sensible Assessment Activity (PAT)
Foreword to Curriculum Assessment and Policy Statement
Our nationwide curriculum is the fruits of our efforts over a interval of seventeen years to remodel the curriculum bequeathed to us by apartheid.
From the beginning of democracy, we have now constructed our curriculum on the values that impressed our Structure (Act 108 of 1996). The Preamble to the Structure states that the goals of the Structure are to:
- heal the divisions of the previous and set up a society primarily based on democratic values, social justice, and basic human rights.
- enhance the standard of lifetime of all residents and free the potential of every particular person
- lay the foundations for a democratic and open society wherein authorities relies on the desire of the individuals and each citizen is equally protected by legislation
construct a united and democratic South Africa in a position to take its rightful place as a sovereign state within the household of countries. Schooling and the curriculum have an necessary function to play in realizing these goals.
In 1997 we launched outcomes-based training to beat the curricular divisions of the previous, however the expertise of implementation prompted a evaluation in 2000.
This led to the primary curriculum revision: the Revised Nationwide Curriculum Statement Grades R-9 and the Nationwide Curriculum Statement Grades 10-12 (2002).
Ongoing implementation challenges resulted in one other evaluation in 2009 and we revised the Revised Nationwide Curriculum Statement (2002) to provide this doc.
From 2012 the 2 2002 curricula, for Grades R-9 and Grades 10-12 respectively, are mixed in a single doc and will merely be often called the Nationwide Curriculum Statement Grades R-12.
The Nationwide Curriculum Statement for Grades R-12 builds on the earlier curriculum but in addition updates it and goals to offer a clearer specification of what’s to be taught and realized on a term-by-term foundation.
The Nationwide Curriculum Statement Grades R-12 accordingly replaces the Topic Statements, Studying Programme Pointers and Topic Assessment Pointers with the
a. Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statements (CAPS) for all accepted topics listed on this doc
b. Nationwide coverage pertaining to this system and promotion necessities of the Nationwide Curriculum Statement Grades R – 12
c. Nationwide Protocol for Assessment Grades R – 12.
Download Curriculum Assessment and Policy Statement Electrical Technology in PDF Format For Free.