|File size||5.1 Mb|
Developing Web Apps With Haskell And Yesod, 2 Edition PDF Book Description:
This fast-moving guide introduces web application development with Haskell and Yesod, a potent language/framework combination that supports high-performing applications that are modular, type-safe, and concise. Fully updated for Yesod 1.4, this second edition shows you how Yesod handles widgets, forms, persistence, and RESTful content. Author Michael Snoyman also introduces various Haskell tools to supplement your basic knowledge of the language.
- Build a simple application to learn Yesod’s foundation datatype and Web Application Interface (WAI)
- Get an indepth look at Yesod’s core monads for producing cleaner, more modular code
- Probe Yesod’s internal workings: learn the request handling process for a typical application
- Build forms on top of widgets by implementing the yesod-form declarative API
- Learn how Yesod and Haskell handle persistence and session data
- Serve an HTML page and a machine-friendly JSON page from the same URL
Releted Results : developing web applications with haskell and yesod pdf,developing web apps with haskell and yesod,developing web apps with haskell and yesod 2nd edition,developing web apps with haskell and yesod 2nd edition pdf,developing web apps with haskell and yesod pdfdeveloping web apps with haskell and yesod safety-driven web development,
Thanks For Visiting Our Website www.freepdfbook.com To Support Us, Keep Share On Social Media.