Mechanical Engineering Multiple choice Questions Answers
Mechanical Engineering MCQS
ENGINEERING MECHANICS Questions Answers
- The unit of force in S.I. units is
- 2. The unit of work or energy in S.I. units is
(c) kilogram meter
- 3. The unit of power in S.I. units is
(a) newton meter
(d) kilogram meter/sec.
(e) pascal per sec.
4. Forces are called concurrent when their lines of action meet in
(a) one point
(b) two points
(d) perpendicular planes
(e) different planes.
139. In ideal machines
(b) mechanical advantage is equal to velocity ratio
(c) mechanical advantage is less than velocity ratio
(d) mechanical advantage is unity
(e) none of the above.
(a) straight line
(e) part of a circle.
ENGINEERING MECHANICS Questions and Answers PDF ::
In PDF file click here to download
Trust on Freepdfbook.com
- THEORY of MACHINES – Mechanical Engineering Multiple…
- Strength of Materials – Mechanical Engineering…
- Problems and Solutions in Mechanical Engineering
- Geometry of Single-Point Turning Tools and Drills
- Fluid Mechanics by RK Bansal
- Thermodynamics – Mechanical Engineering Multiple…
- Mechanical Interview Questions
- An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering 3rd edition PDF