Getting Past No: Negotiating in Difficult Situations By William Ury
Getting Past No is a state-of-the-art book on negotiation for the twenty-first century. It will help you deal with tough times, tough people, and tough negotiations. You don’t have to get mad or get even. Instead, you can get what you want!
In Getting Past No, William Ury of Harvard Law School’s Program on Negotiation offers a proven breakthrough strategy for turning adversaries into negotiating partners. You’ll learn how to:
• Stay in control under pressure
• Defuse anger and hostility
• Find out what the other side really wants
• Counter dirty tricks
• Use power to bring the other side back to the table
• Reach agreements that satisfy both sides’ needs.
Releted Results : getting past no negotiating in difficult situations,getting past no negotiating in difficult situations pdf,how to deal with difficult negotiations,how to negotiate difficult situations,how to negotiate tough situations
See More POST On : A Special Books