Heat Transfer Engineering Applications PDF book by
Heat transfer is involved in numerous industrial technologies. This interdisciplinary book comprises 16 chapters dealing with combined action of heat transfer and concomitant processes. Five chapters of its first section discuss heat effects due to laser, ion and plasma-solid interaction. In eight chapters of the second section engineering applications of heat conduction equations to the curing reaction kinetics in manufacturing process, their combination with mass transport or ohmic and dielectric losses, heat conduction in metallic porous media and power cables are considered. Analysis of the safety of mine hoist under influence of heat produced by mechanical friction, heat transfer in boilers and internal combustion engine chambers, management for ultrahigh strength steel manufacturing are described in this section as well. Three chapters of the last third section are devoted to air cooling of electronic devices.
- Chapter 1 Mathematical Models of Heat Flow in Edge-Emitting Semiconductor Lasers
- Chapter 2 Temperature Rise of Silicon Due to Absorption of Permeable Pulse Laser
- Chapter 3 Pulsed Laser Heating and Melting
- Chapter 4 Energy Transfer in Ion– and Laser–Solid Interactions
- Chapter 5 Temperature Measurement of a Surface Exposed to a Plasma Flux Generated Outside the Electrode Gap
- Chapter 6 Experimental and Numerical Evaluation of Thermal Performance of Steered Fibre Composite Laminates
- Chapter 7 A Prediction Model for Rubber Curing Process
- Chapter 8 Thermal Transport in Metallic Porous Media
- Chapter 9 Coupled Electrical and Thermal Analysis of Power Cables Using Finite Element Method
- Chapter 10 Heat Conduction for Helical and Periodical Contact in a Mine Hoist
- Chapter 11 Mathematical Modelling of Dynamics of Boiler Surfaces Heated Convectively
- Chapter 12 Unsteady Heat Conduction Phenomena in Internal Combustion Engine Chamber and Exhaust Manifold Surfaces
- Chapter 13 Ultrahigh Strength Steel: Development of Mechanical Properties Through Controlled Cooling
- Chapter 14 Air Cooling Module Applications to Consumer-Electronic Products
- Chapter 15 Design of Electronic Equipment Casings for Natural Air Cooling: Effects of Height and Size of Outlet Vent on Flow Resistance
- Chapter 16 Multi-Core CPU Air Cooling
Full Chapter Download Book as bellow.
Thanks For Visiting Our Website www.freepdfbook.com To Support Us, Keep Share On Social Media.