Industrial Motor Control 6th & 7th Eds. by S. Herman
Download Electric Motor Control Book pdf
INDUSTRIAL MOTOR CONTROL 7E is an integral part of any electrician training. Comprehensive and up to date, this book provides crucial information on basic relay control systems, programmable logic controllers, and solid state devices commonly found in an industrial setting. Written by a highly qualified and respected author, you will find easy-to-follow instructions and essential information on controlling industrial motors and commonly used devices in contemporary industry. INDUSTRIAL MOTOR CONTROL 7E successfully bridges the gap between industrial maintenance and instrumentation, giving you a fundamental understanding of the operation of variable frequency drives, solid state relays, and other applications that employ electronic devices.
The new and updated 6th edition of Industrial Motor Control is the most comprehensive revision of the book since it was published over 20 years ago. With crucial, up-to-date information on basic relay control systems, programmable logic controllers, and solid state devices commonly found in an industrial setting, this book is a must have.
Table of Contents:
1. General Principles of Motor Control.
2. Symbols and Schematic Diagrams.
3. Manual Starters.
4. Overload Relays.
5. Relays, Contactors, and Motor Starters.
6. The Control Transformer.
7. Timing Relays.
8. Pressure Switches and Sensors.
9. Float Switches.
10. Flow Switches and Sensors.
11. Limit Switches.
12. Phase Failure Relays.
13. Solenoid and Motor Operated Valves.
14. Temperature Sensing Devices.
15. Hall Effect Sensors.
16. Proximity Detectors.
18. Basic Control Circuits.
19. Schematics and Wiring Diagrams.
20. Timed Starting for Three Motors (Circuit #2).
21. Float Switch Control of a Pump and Pilot Lights (Circuit #3).
22. Developing a Wiring Diagram (Circuit #1).
23. Developing a Wiring Diagram (Circuit #2).
24. Developing a Wiring Diagram (Circuit #3).
25. Reading Large Schematic Diagrams.
26. Installing Control Systems.
27. Hand-Off Automatic Controls.
28. Multiple Pushbutton Stations.
29. Forward-Reverse Control.
30. Jogging and Inching.
31. Sequence Control.
32. DC Motors.
33. Starting methods for DC Motors.
34. Solid-State DC Drives.
35. Stepping Motors.
36. The Motor and Starting Methods.
37. Resistor and Reactor Starting for AC Motors.
38. Autotransformer Starting.
39. Wye-Delta Starting.
40. Part Winding Starters.
41. Consequent Pole Motors.
42. Variable Voltage and Magnetic Clutches.
44. Wound Rotor Induction Motors.
45. Synchronous Motors.
46. Variable Frequency Control.
47. Motor Installation.
48. Developing Control Circuits.
50. Digital Logic.
51. The Bounceless Switch.
52. Start-Stop Pushbutton Control.
53. Programmable Logic Controllers.
54. Programming a PLC.
55. Analog Sensing for Programmable Controllers.
57. The PN Junction.
58. The Zener Diode.
59. The Transistor.
60. The Unijunction Transistor.
61. The SCR.
62. The Diac.
63. The Triac.
64. The 555 Timer.
65. The Operational Amplifier.
Buy Paperbook:Industrial Motor Control 7Ed (Ie) (Pb 2014)
Industrial Motor Control PDF
Author(s): Stephen Herman
Publisher: Cengage Learning, Year: 2013
Download Industrial Motor Control – 7th Eds. by S. Herman
Download Industrial Motor Control – 6th Eds. by S. Herman
Related Results : electric motor control book,electric motor control book pdf,electric motor control textbook,free industrial motor control book,industrial motor control bookindustrial motor control book download,
See More POST On : Engineering Books