Manufacturing Engineering and Technology by Kalpakjian PDF Free Download
An indispensable text on the subject, the fourth edition of this book retains it emphasis on (a) the influence of materials and processing parameters in understanding manufacturing processes and operations; (b) design considerations, product quality, and manufacturing cost factors; and (c) the domestic and global competitive context of each manufacturing process and operation, highlighted with illustrative examples.
- Presentation of each topic within a larger context of manufacturing engineering and technology, using extensive schematic diagrams and flowcharts.
- Emphasis on the practical uses of the concepts and information presented.
- Analogies, discussions and problems designed to stimulate the students curiosity about consumer and industrial products and how they are manufactured.
- Numerous illustrative examples and case studies to highlight important concepts and techniques.
- Tables comparing advantages and limitations of manufacturing processes.
- Includes about 2200 questions and problems.
Table of Contents
- Fundamentals of Materials: Their Behavior and Manufacturing Properties
- Metal-Casting Processes and Equipment
- Forming and Shaping Processes and Equipment
- Material-Removal Processes and Machines
- Joining Processes and Equipment
- Surface Technology
- Common Aspects of Manufacturing
- Manufacturing in a Competitive Environment