|Guide Particulars :|
Marine Machinery Systems Tools and Architecture
Marine Machinery Systems Contents
- PSV Propulsion Machinery System Configurations At this time
- Diesel-Electrical Propulsion Machinery System
- A Transient Introduction to Various Propulsion Systems
- Design Tools and Methodology for Marine Machinery Systems
- Machinery System Description
- Proposed Machinery System Design Methodology and Architecture
- Machinery System Mock-Up in 20-Sim
- Conclusions and Suggestions
Preface to Marine Machinery Systems
The M.Sc. thesis is obligatory for all grasp college students attending the Institute of Marine Know-how at NTNU in Trondheim.
The thesis accounts for 100 % of the workload within the tenth semester, consisting of 30 research factors. The topic of the thesis was developed in collaboration with the Institute of Marine Know-how at NTNU in Trondheim and the Shipyard STX Europe in Brevik.
The collaboration with STX in Brevik is a direct consequence of my summer season job throughout the summer season of 2009. The thesis’ focus is about to enlighten necessary elements concerning the design of marine equipment techniques (MS) for offshore help vessels (OSV) based mostly on a analysis research, and to suggest a design methodology consisting of instruments and structure.
I want to thank Eilif Pedersen, Affiliate College Professor on the Institute of Marine Know-how, and Geir Sæther, Technical Supervisor at STX Europe in Brevik, for mentoring and offering technical help all through the venture.
As well as, I’d additionally prefer to thank my fellow college students; Daniel Melingen, Thomas Stevens, and Magnus Underland Berntzen, for motivation and maintaining a very good work environment at workplace C. 1.058.
Download Marine Machinery Systems in PDF Format For Free.