|E book Particulars :|
Metal Cutting Theory and Practice by Stephenson and Agapiou
Download PDF of Metal Cutting free of charge
Metal Cutting Theory and Practice Third Version by David A. Stephenson and John S. Agapiou PDF Free Download.
Worldwide Normal E book Quantity-13: 978-1-4665-8754-0 (eBook – PDF)
Major Contents of Metal Cutting PDF E book
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Metal-Cutting Operations
- Chapter 3. Machine Instruments
- Chapter 4. Cutting Instruments
- Chapter 5. Toolholders and Workholders
- Chapter 6. Mechanics of Cutting
- Chapter 7. Cutting Temperatures
- Chapter 8. Machining Course of Evaluation
- Chapter 9. Instrument Put on and Instrument Life
- Chapter 10. Floor End, Integrity, and Flatness
- Chapter 11. Machinability of Supplies
- Chapter 12. Machining Dynamics
- Chapter 13. Machining Economics and Optimization
- Chapter 14. Cutting Fluids
- Chapter 15. Minimal Amount Lubrication
- Chapter 16. Accuracy and Error Compensation of CNC Machining Programs
- Chapter 17. Gear Machining
Preface to Metal Cutting PDF E book
On this re-creation, we revised and expanded Chapters 1, 3, and 10 from the earlier version, and up to date materials and references within the remaining chapters, particularly in Chapters 6, 9, 11, and 14.
Chapters 15 and 16 from the second version, on high-throughput and agile machining and design for machining, respectively, have been changed with new chapters on minimal amount lubrication machining and accuracy and error compensation of CNC machining techniques.
Lastly, we’re happy to announce that the chapter on gear machining deferred from the second version enters the present lineup as Chapter 17.
We’re grateful to Paul Bojanowski, Emenike Chukwuma, David N. Dilley, William Dowling, Trevor Hill, Tim Hull, Jack Knapke, Dr. Heinrich Schwenke, Dr. Herman Stadtfeld, James Stead, Alexander Stoll, Kalvis Terauds, David Wall, Tim Walker, Douglas Watts, and Michael Williams for offering technical enter and figures for the present version.
We’re additionally grateful to Cindy Carelli and her group at CRC Press for his or her standard skilled enhancing work. Lastly, we thank our households for his or her forbearance with our sporadic however longstanding preoccupation with this work.
Once we started writing the primary version of this e-book in 1992, we couldn’t have anticipated the challenge’s longevity or that we might nonetheless be engaged on it greater than 20 years later.
We thank our readers for his or her persistence, salute them for his or her fortitude, and want them success of their metalcutting endeavors.
Download Metal Cutting Theory and Practice Third Version by David A. Stephenson and John S. Agapiou in PDF Format For Free.