Effective Project Administration: Conventional, Agile, Excessive, Hybrid By Robert Ok. Wysocki
Effective Project Administration, Eighth Version stays the great useful resource for challenge administration practitioners, instructors, and college students.
Now in its eighth version, this complete information to challenge administration has lengthy been thought of the usual for each professionals and teachers, with practically 40,000 copies offered within the final three editions! Properly-known knowledgeable Robert Wysocki has added 4 chapters of recent content material primarily based on teacher suggestions, enhancing the protection of best-of-breed strategies and instruments for making certain challenge administration success.
With enriched case research, accompanying workouts and options on the companion web site, and PowerPoint slides for all figures and tables, the ebook is good for instructors and college students in addition to lively challenge managers.
• Serves as a comprehensive guide to project management for both educators and project management professionals
• Updated to cover the new PMBOK® Sixth Edition
• Examines traditional, agile, and extreme project management techniques; the Enterprise Project Management Model; and Kanban and Scrumban methodologies
• Includes a companion website with exercises and solutions and well as PowerPoint slides for all the figures and tables used
• Written by well-known project management expert Robert Wysocki
Effective Project Management, Eighth Edition remains the comprehensive resource for project management practitioners, instructors, and students.
Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme, Hybrid PDF
Author(s): Robert K. Wysocki
Publisher: Wiley, Year: 2019