Introduction to Microcontroller
Introduction to Microcontrollers by G. Jack Lipovski
Introduction to Microcontrollers is a comprehensive and introductory text/reference work for electrical and computer engineers and students with little experience with any high-level programming language. He systematically teaches microcontroller programming in assembler, as well as C and C++. This book also covers the principles of good programming practice through top-down design and use of data structures. It is perfect as an introductory text for a first course in microcomputers showing what small computers can do.
- Shows how a computer executes instructions;
- Shows how a high-level programming language converts to assembler language;
- Shows how a microcontroller is interfaced to the outside world;
- Hundreds of examples, experiments, “brain-teasers” and motivators;
- More than 20 exercises at the end of each chapter