Jawetz Melnick & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology 28 E By Stefan Riedel, Stephen A. Morse, Timothy A. Mietzner, Steve Miller
Jawetz Melnick & Adelbergs Medical Microbiology 28 E is biology book by Stefan Riedel, Stephen A. Morse, Timothy A. Mietzner, Steve Miller, published in 2019.
Since 1954, Jawetz, Melnick & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology has been hailed by students, instructors, and clinicians as the single-best resource for understanding the roles microorganisms play in human health and illness.
Concise and fully up to date, this trusted classic links fundamental principles with the diagnosis and treatment of microbial infections. Along with brief descriptions of each organism, you will find vital perspectives on pathogenesis, diagnostic laboratory tests, clinical findings, treatment, and epidemiology. The book also includes an entire chapter of case studies that focuses on differential diagnosis and management of microbial infections.
Here’s why Jawetz, Melnick & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology is essential for USMLE® review:
- 640+ USMLE-style review questions
- 350+ illustrations
- 140+ tables
- 22 case studies to sharpen your differential diagnosis and management skills
- An easy-to-access list of medically important microorganisms
- Coverage that reflects the latest techniques in laboratory and diagnostic technologies
- Full-color images and micrographs
- Chapter-ending summaries
- Chapter concept check