Learn More Python 3 the Hard Way By Zed Shaw
Learn More Python 3 the Hard Way: The Next Step for New Python Programmers is python programming book for computer science students by Zed Shaw.
In Learn Python 3 the Hard Way, Zed Shaw taught you the basics of Programming with Python 3. Now, in Learn More Python 3 the Hard Way, you’ll go far beyond the basics by working through 52 brilliantly crafted projects. Each one helps you build a key practical skill, combining demos to get you started and challenges to deepen your understanding. Zed then teaches you even more in 12 hours of online videos, where he shows you how to break, fix, and debug your code.
First, you’ll discover how to analyze a concept, idea, or problem to implement in software. Then, step by step, you’ll learn to design solutions based on your analyses and implement them as simply and elegantly as possible. Throughout, Shaw stresses process so you can get started and build momentum, creativity to solve new problems, and quality so you’ll build code people can rely on.
- Manage complex projects with a programmer’s text editor
- Leverage the immense power of data structures
- Apply algorithms to process your data structures
- Master indispensable text parsing and processing techniques
- Use SQL to efficiently and logically model stored data
- Learn powerful command-line tools and skills
- Combine multiple practices in complete projects