|Ebook Particulars :|
Microsoft Excel 2013 Data Analysis and Business Modeling
Important Contents of Microsoft Excel 2013 Data Analysis and Business Modeling
- Vary names
- Lookup capabilities
- INDEX operate
- MATCH operate
- Textual content capabilities
- Dates and date capabilities
- Time and time capabilities
- Sorting in Excel
- The analytics revolution
- Utilizing Solver for capital budgeting
- Importing information from a textual content file or doc
- Validating information
- Summarizing information through the use of descriptive statistics
- The Data Mannequin
- Consolidating information
- Estimating straight-line relationships
- The facility curve
- Modeling nonlinearities and interactions
- Utilizing transferring averages to grasp time collection
- Forecasting within the presence of particular occasions
- The traditional random variable
- Calculating an optimum bid
- Utilizing resampling to research information
- Pricing merchandise through the use of tie-ins
- Array formulation and capabilities
Foreword to Microsoft Excel 2013 Data Analysis and Business Modeling
Whether or not you’re employed for a Fortune 500 company, a small firm, a authorities company, or a not-for-profit group, if you happen to’re studying this introduction the possibilities are you utilize Microsoft Excel in your each day work.
Your job in all probability entails summarizing, reporting, and analyzing information. It may also contain constructing analytic fashions to assist your employer enhance income, cut back prices, or handle operations extra effectively.
Since 1999, I’ve taught 1000’s of analysts at organizations similar to 3M, Booz Allen Hamilton consulting, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Broadcom Cisco Programs, Deloitte Consulting.
Drugstore.com, eBay, Eli Lilly, Ford, Basic Electrical, Basic Motors, Intel, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, NCR, Owens Corning, Pfizer, Proctor & Gamble, PWC, Schlumberger, Tellabs, the U.S. Military, the U.S.
Division of Protection, and Verizon learn how to use Excel extra effectively and productively of their jobs.
College students have usually instructed me that the instruments and strategies I train in my lessons have saved them hours of time every week and supplied them with new and improved approaches for analyzing essential enterprise issues.
I’ve used the strategies described on this guide in my very own consulting follow to unravel many enterprise issues. For instance, I’ve used Excel to assist the Dallas Mavericks and New York Knickers NBA basketball groups consider referees, gamers, and lineups.
Over the last 15 years I’ve additionally taught Excel enterprise modeling and information evaluation lessons to MBA college students at Indiana College’s Kelley Faculty of Business.
(As proof of my educating excellence, I’ve received over 45 educating awards, and have received the college’s total MBA educating award six instances.) I wish to additionally notice that 95 p.c of MBA college students at Indiana College take my spreadsheet modeling class though it’s an elective.
Download Microsoft Excel 2013 Data Analysis and Business Modeling by Wayne L. Winston PDF Free Download