Parson’s Disease of Eye 22nd Edition
Title : Parson’s Disease of Eye
Editor : Ramanjit Sihota, Radhika Tandon
Edition : 22nd
Publisher : ELSEVIER
Length : 641 pages
Size : 48 MB
A trusted textbook for undergraduate college students for greater than 100 years, which additionally caters to the fundamental wants of postgraduate college students and practitioners.
The ebook was first revealed in 1907, and on account of its clear and pleasant presentation model in addition to its authoritative protection of ocular issues, it rapidly turned a elementary textual content for college kids. Since then the ebook has maintained its recognition with college students by means of common revisions and updates.
The 19th version of this ebook was particularly tailored to the context of Indian subcontinent with a particular point out in regards to the infections that happen predominantly on this area. The 22nd version continues this development by presenting unparalleled steerage on practically each ophthalmic situation and process, together with the newest advances within the subject, making the ebook extra complete and modern.
• Inclusion of Necessary Factors to Bear in mind on the finish of the ebook
• Addition of latest medical pictures, flowcharts, and tables to facilitate fast studying
• Extensively revised and up to date version
• Reader-friendly model with info highlighted in factors, movement charts and tables
• Info offered to assist put together for PG entrance and different aggressive examinations
Parson’s Disease of Eye 23th edition
Parson’s Disease of Eye 22th edition