Schaum’s Outline of Finite Element Analysis
Version : 1994e
Pages : 274
PDF Dimension : 17 Mb
This Schaum’s Outline on Finite factor evaluation by the creator George R. Bachanan guide provides us
- Follow issues with full explanations that reinforce data.
- Protection of essentially the most up-to-date developments in your course subject and
- In-depth evaluation of practices and purposes.
Absolutely appropriate together with your classroom textual content, Schaum’s highlights all of the necessary information you want to know. Use Schaum’s to shorten your examine time and get your good scores in your examination.
- Mathematical background
- One-dimensional Finite parts
- Two-dimensional Finite parts
- Beam and body finite parts
- Vibrational rules, Galerkin approximation and partial differential equations
- Isoparametric finite parts
- Chosen matters in finite factor evaluation
Appendix: laptop code for coupled steady-state thermoelasticity
Schaum’s Outline of Finite Element Analysis PDF
Author(s): George Buchanan
Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Year: 1994