7 Habits Of Highly Effective People
7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
About the Author Stephen R. Covey
STEPHEN COVEY is cofounder and vice chairman of Franklin Covey, a global professional services firm. Acknowledged by Time Magazine as one of the 25 most influential Americans, Dr. Covey is the author of seven books including The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, First Things First and Principle-Centred Leadership. Dr. Covey holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Utah, an MBA from Harvard and a Doctorate from Brigham Young University. He is the recipient of a large number of awards and recently founded the Covey Leadership Centre.
The 7 Habits as Shown in the Book:
Begin with the End in Mind.
Put First Things First.
Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood.
Sharpen the Saw TM.
The 7 Habits…and what they will do to help your group (Summary)
- Be Proactive Fosters courage to take risks and accept new challenges to achieve goals
- Begin with the End in Mind Brings projects to completion and unites teams and organizations under a shared vision, mission, and purpose
- Put First Things First Promotes getting the most important things done first and encourages direct effectiveness
- Think WinWin Encourages conflict resolution and helps individuals seek mutual benefit, increasing group momentum
- Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood Helps people understand problems, resulting in targeted solutions; and promotes better communications, leading to successful problem solving
- Synergize Ensures greater “buyin” from team members and leverages the diversity of individuals to increase levels of success
- Sharpen the Saw Promotes continuous improvements and safeguards against “burnout” and subsequent nonproductivity
Habit 1: Be Proactive or Personal Vision
Habit 2: Begin With The End In Mind or Personal Leadership
Habit 3: Put First Things First Principles or Personal Management
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand Then to be Understood
Habit 6: Synergize – Principles of Creative Cooperation
Habit 7: Principles of Balanced Self-Renewal
Download also The Magic Rhonda Byrne Download Free PDF
PaperBOOK Link from Amazon :
PDF eBook of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey