|Author||Jennifer Niederst Robbins|
|File size||24 Mb|
Learning Web Design PDF Book Description:
Do you want to build web pages, but have no previous
experience? This friendly guide is the perfect place to start.
You’ll begin at square one, learning how the Web and web pages
work, and then steadily build from there. By the end of the
book, you’ll have the skills to create a simple site with
multi-column pages that adapt for mobile devices.
Learn how to use the latest techniques, best practices, and
current web standards—including HTML5 and CSS3. Each chapter
provides exercises to help you to learn various techniques, and
short quizzes to make sure you understand key concepts.
This thoroughly revised edition is ideal for students and
professionals of all backgrounds and skill levels, whether
you’re a beginner or brushing up on existing skills.
- Build HTML pages with text, links, images, tables, and
- Use style sheets (CSS) for colors, backgrounds, formatting
text, page layout, and even simple animation effects
- Learn about the new HTML5 elements, APIs, and CSS3
properties that are changing what you can do with web pages
- Make your pages display well on mobile devices by creating
a responsive web design
important in web design
- Create and optimize web graphics so they’ll download as
quickly as possible