|E book Particulars :|
Statistical Analysis with Excel for Dummies 4th Version by Schmuller
Statistical Analysis with Excel Contents
Half 1: Getting Began with Statistical Analysis with Excel: A Marriage Made in Heaven
- CHAPTER 1: Evaluating Information within the Actual World
- CHAPTER 2: Understanding Excel’s Statistical Capabilities
Half 2: Describing Information
- CHAPTER 3: Present and Inform: Graphing Information
- CHAPTER 4: Discovering Your Heart
- CHAPTER 5: Deviating from the Common
- CHAPTER 6: Assembly Requirements and Standings
- CHAPTER 7: Summarizing It All
- CHAPTER 8: What’s Regular?
Half 3: Drawing Conclusions from Information
- CHAPTER 9:The Confidence Sport: Estimation
- CHAPTER 10: One-Pattern Speculation Testing
- CHAPTER 11: Two-Pattern Speculation Testing
- CHAPTER 12: Testing Extra Than Two Samples
- CHAPTER 13: Barely Extra Difficult Testing
- CHAPTER 14: Regression: Linear and A number of
- CHAPTER 15:Correlation: The Rise and Fall of Relationships
- CHAPTER 16: It’s About Time
- CHAPTER 17: Non-Parametric Statistics
Half 4: Chance
- CHAPTER 18: Introducing Chance
- CHAPTER 19: Extra on Chance
- CHAPTER 20: A Profession in Modeling
Half 5: The A part of Tens
- CHAPTER 21: Ten Statistical and Graphical Ideas and Traps
- CHAPTER 22: Ten Issues (Twelve, Really)
- APPENDIX A: When Your Worksheet Is a Database
- APPENDIX B: The Analysis of Covariance
Introduction to Statistical Analysis with Excel
What? One more statistics e book? Nicely . . . it is a statistics e book, all proper, however in my humble (and totally biased) opinion, it’s not simply one other statistics e book.
What? One more Excel e book? Identical totally biased opinion — it’s not simply one other Excel e book. What? One more version of a e book that’s not simply one other statistics e book and never simply one other Excel e book? Nicely . . . sure.
You bought me there. So right here’s the story — for the earlier three editions and for this one. Many statistics books train you the ideas however don’t provide you with a approach to apply them. That always results in a lack of information.
With Excel, you might have a ready-made bundle for making use of statistics ideas. it from the other way, many Excel books present you Excel’s capabilities however don’t let you know concerning the ideas behind them.
Earlier than I let you know about an Excel statistical device, I provide the statistical basis it’s based mostly on. That approach, you perceive the device once you use it — and you employ it extra successfully. I didn’t wish to write a e book that’s simply “choose this menu” and “click on this button.”
A few of that’s crucial, in fact, in any e book that reveals you learn how to use a software program bundle. My purpose was to go approach past that. I additionally didn’t wish to write a statistics “cookbook” — when-faced-with-problem- #310-use-statistical-procedure-#214. My purpose was to go approach past that, too.
Backside line: This e book isn’t nearly statistics or simply about Excel — it sits firmly on the intersection of the 2. In the middle of telling you about statistics, I cowl each Excel statistical function.
(Nicely . . . nearly. I left one out. I left it out of the primary three editions, too. It’s known as “Fourier Analysis.” All the mandatory math to grasp it might take a complete e book, and also you would possibly by no means use this device, anyway.)
Download Statistical Analysis with Excel for Dummies 4th Version by Schmuller in PDF Format For Free.