7 Habits Of Highly Effective People
7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
About the Author Stephen R. Covey
STEPHEN COVEY is cofounder and vice chairman of Franklin Covey, a global professional services firm. Acknowledged by Time Magazine as one of the 25 most influential Americans, Dr. Covey is the author of seven books including The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, First Things First and Principle-Centred Leadership. Dr. Covey holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Utah, an MBA from Harvard and a Doctorate from Brigham Young University. He is the recipient of a large number of awards and recently founded the Covey Leadership Centre.
The 7 Habits…and what they will do to help your group (Summary)
- Be Proactive Fosters courage to take risks and accept new challenges to achieve goals
- Begin with the End in Mind Brings projects to completion and unites teams and organizations under a shared vision, mission, and purpose
- Put First Things First Promotes getting the most important things done first and encourages direct effectiveness
- Think WinWin Encourages conflict resolution and helps individuals seek mutual benefit, increasing group momentum
- Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood Helps people understand problems, resulting in targeted solutions; and promotes better communications, leading to successful problem solving
- Synergize Ensures greater “buyin” from team members and leverages the diversity of individuals to increase levels of success
- Sharpen the Saw Promotes continuous improvements and safeguards against “burnout” and subsequent nonproductivity
Habit 1: Be Proactive or Personal Vision
Habit 2: Begin With The End In Mind or Personal Leadership
Habit 3: Put First Things First Principles or Personal Management
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand Then to be Understood
Habit 6: Synergize – Principles of Creative Cooperation
Habit 7: Principles of Balanced Self-Renewal
PaperBOOK Link from Amazon :The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ( English )
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ( Hindi )
Ati Prabhavkari Logon ki 7 Aadtein
Download PDF eBook of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
click on any link to Download 7 Habits of Highly Effective People PDF
Whole book without pictures in *.pdf 756Kb View or Download.
Whole book in 158 slide show in *.pdf 670Kb View or Download.
Releted Results : 7 habits of highly effective people,7 habits of highly effective people amazon,7 habits of highly effective people audiobook,7 habits of highly effective people download,7 habits of highly effective people epub7 habits of highly effective people pdf,
Thanks For Visiting Our Website www.freepdfbook.com To Support Us, Keep Share On Social Media.