This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please get in touch with the third-party content providers to delete copyright content, if any (we are not uploading any books or materials to our web server), and email us; we’ll remove relevant links or text contents immediately.
* All the Abstracts, E-Books, Literature, and Software Placed on this site are intended for informational purposes only.
* For Visitors: All the Information gathered from this Site is restricted to Reading Only. Don’t Violate the Copyright Terms by taking Print-Outs or encouraging others to do so. If anyone wants hard copies, buy them through various Online Stores such as Amazon, etc.
* All the Contents, such as Book descriptions, Abstracts, Tables of Contents, and Downloading Links Placed on this site, are collected from Different Free Web-Sources.
* All the Contents Placed on this site are ready and available online.
* No Copyright Content is Hosted on this Site; the Download Links are linked to other File Hosting Services / Sites. Please Feel Free to Contact them regarding Copyright Issues.
* The Intention of developing this site is
1) To Make available all the Abstracts, E-Books, Literature, and Software related to Medicine, Pharmacy, and Technology in one place.
2) To Reduce Work and To Save the Time of Students who spend time Surfing the Internet.
3) To Help those Students who can’t afford to buy Costly Books.
* The Owner of this Site will hold no responsibility for Violating any of the Copyright Laws as all the contents of this site are collected from various Free Web-Sources.
* The Owner of this Site will hold no responsibility for the Visitors who are involved in Violating the Copyright Laws and Terms.
* The Intention of the Owner of this Site is neither to harm Authors or Publishers nor to bring them a Loss.
* Respect the Writings and Hard-Works of Authors by buying Books because they deserve them.
* If anyone thinks this particular thing (if you are the owner), such as an Abstract or E-Book, etc., should not be published, then Feel Free to Contact the Site Owner.