|Ebook Particulars :|
Building Construction Materials and Techniques by P. Purushothama Raj
Building Construction Materials and Techniques by P.
Purushothama Raj | PDF Free Download.
Building Construction Materials and Techniques Contents
- Chapter 1 Properties of Construction Materials
- Chapter 2 Building Stones
- Chapter 3 Bricks
- Chapter 4 Tiles and Ceramic Materials
- Chapter 5 Lime
- Chapter 6 Cement
- Chapter 7 Mortar
- Chapter 8 Concrete
- Chapter 9 Precast Concrete Models
- Chapter 10 Timber and Industrial Timber Merchandise
- Chapter 11 Metals and Alloys
- Chapter 12 Floor Ending Materials
- Chapter 13 Different Building Materials
- Chapter 14 Planning of Buildings
- Chapter 15 Foundations
- Chapter 16 Masonry Construction
- Chapter 17 Partitions
- Chapter 18 Framed Buildings
- Chapter 19 Arches and Lintels
- Chapter 20 Doorways and Home windows
- Chapter 21 Stairs and Elevators
- Chapter 22 Momentary Supporting Buildings
- Chapter 23 Floor and Higher Flooring
- Chapter 24 Structural Metal Works
- Chapter 25 Roofs and Roof Coverings
- Chapter 26 Building Finishes
- Chapter 27 Important Companies in Buildings
- Chapter 28 Particular Companies in Buildings
- Chapter 29 Safety of Buildings
- Chapter 30 Preventive Measures and Upkeep of Buildings
- Chapter 31 Construction Planning and Scheduling
- Chapter 32 Construction Tools
Preface to Building Construction Materials and Techniques PDF
One of many primary wants of human beings is shelter. Housing fulfills this requirement. It is a vital indicator of the extent of a rustic’s social program.
Housing includes the development of buildings with appropriate constructing supplies and by following sure building practices relying on the placement. Buildings are constructed not just for housing functions but in addition for various functions comparable to colleges, hospitals, industries, and many others.
Thus, the data of constructing building supplies and constructing building methods are important for a civil engineer.
A few programs can be found, that are provided in B.E/B.Tech. packages in universities Building Materials and Building Construction. Just lately, a number of universities mixed these programs right into a single course to supply steady and complete materials.
This e-book is one which offers with supplies and building methods wanted for buildings. This e-book contains of 32 chapters, 13 of that are dedicated to Building Materials and 19 to Construction Techniques and Upkeep.
All standard constructing supplies and fashionable building supplies are defined intimately. Building building procedures are coated intimately ranging from standard strategies to fashionable methods.
Primary and particular service necessities are handled in Chapters 27 and 28. Safety of buildings from termites, dampness, and hearth are defined in Chapter 29.
Chapter 30 has been devoted to preventive measures and upkeep of buildings, whereas Chapters 31 and 32 offers with building planning, scheduling, and tools.
Salient factors are offered on the finish of every chapter to get a greater grip on the subject material. Overview questions have additionally been included for observe.
A e-book of this magnitude wouldn’t have been doable if not for the treasure of references within the type of textbooks, manuals, particular studies, and Indian Commonplace Codes for which the writer expresses his profound gratitude.
References have been made to the authors and authorities wherever possible. Any omissions have been inadvertent.
A e-book of this manner wouldn’t have been doable with out the encouragement of my spouse Indrasena.
A particular because of Sojan Jose, R. Deepika, and C. Purushothaman of Pearson India Training Companies Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, for bringing out this e-book efficiently.
Final however not the least, I specific my profound and honest because of Pearson India Training Companies Pvt. Ltd, for the chance given to me to jot down this e-book.
I welcome feedback and options for bettering the textual content and contents of the e-book from college students and lecturers.
Building Construction Materials and Techniques PDF
Publisher: Pearson Education India, Year: 2017
Download Building Construction Materials and Techniques by P. Purushothama Raj PDF Free.
Related Results : building construction materials and methods,building construction materials and methods pdf,building construction materials and techniques,building construction materials and techniques by p.purushothama raj,building construction materials and techniques by p.purushothama raj pdfbuilding construction materials and techniques pdf,