|E book Particulars :|
Civil Engineering Drawing Sessional by Dr. E. R. Latifee
Predominant Contents of Civil Engineering Drawing
- Conventional Drawing Instruments
- Commonplace Engineering Lettering
- Completely different Geometric Constructions
- Varieties of Traces
- Perspective Projections
- Orthographic Projections and Isometric Drawing
- Structural drawing – Plan view, Elevation view and Cross sectional view
- Structural drawing –Remoted footing and beam longitudinal and cross sectional views
- Structural drawing – Slab and Stair reinforcement detailing
Preface to Civil Engineering Drawing
This course is designed to offer civil engineering undergraduates with primary understanding of the speculation and observe of engineering drawings.
College students will study to learn and assemble all architectural, structural and different drawings by technique of discussions and drawing examples associated to present buildings or tasks.
It consists of lettering, aircraft geometry, completely different geometric constructions, sorts of strains.
perspective projections, orthographic projections, structural flooring plan of a constructing and detailing for typical strengthened concrete structural members.
Download Civil Engineering Drawing Sessional by Dr. E. R. Latifee in PDF Format For Free.