|E-book Particulars :|
Electrical Engineering Questions with Answers 2017
– A producing station has a most demand of 30 MW, a load issue of 60% and a plant capability issue of 50%. The reserve capability of the plant is (6 MW).
– A 100 km lengthy transmission line is loaded at 110 kV. If the lack of the road is 15 MW and the load is 150 MVA, the resistance of the road is (8.06 ohms per section).
– When the load on a transmission line is the same as the surge impedance loading (The receiving finish voltage equal to the sending finish voltage).
– The inductance of single section two wire energy transmission line per km will get doubled when the (Distance between the wires is elevated as sq. of the unique distance).
– The dielectric power of impregnated papers is about (30 kV/mm).
– HVDC transmission is most popular to EHV AC as a result of (System stability may be improved).
– Zero-sequence present is used for relaying (Floor impedance relay).
– A 10 kVA, 400 V/200 V single section transformer with 10% impedance attracts a gradual short-circuit line present of (250A).
Download Electrical Engineering Questions with Answers 2017 Simply In PDF Format For Free