|E-book Particulars :|
Excel 2019 BIBLE by Michael Alexander and Dick Kusleika
Concerning the Author of Excel 2019 BIBLE
Michael Alexander is a Microsoft Licensed Software Developer (MCAD) and creator of a number of books on superior enterprise evaluation with Microsoft Entry and Microsoft Excel. He has greater than 20 years of expertise consulting and growing Microsoft Workplace options.
Mike has been named a Microsoft MVP for his ongoing contributions to the Excel group. You’ll find Mike at www.datapigtechnologies.com.
Dick Kusleika is a 12-time Microsoft Excel MVP and has been working with Microsoft Workplace for greater than 20 years.
Dick develops Entry- and Excel-based options for his shoppers and has carried out coaching seminars on Workplace merchandise in the USA and Australia. Dick additionally writes a well-liked Excel-related weblog at www.dailydoseofexcel.com.
John Walkenbach is a best-selling Excel creator who has revealed greater than 50 spreadsheet books. He lives amid the saguaros, javelinas, rattlesnakes, bobcats, and Gila monsters in Southern Arizona, however the critters are principally scared away by his clawhammer banjo taking part in. For extra data, Google him.
Excel 2019 BIBLE Contents
Half I: Getting Began with Excel
- Chapter 1: Introducing Excel
- Chapter 2: Coming into and Modifying Worksheet Knowledge
- Chapter 3: Performing Primary Worksheet Operations
- Chapter 4: Working with Excel Ranges and Tables
- Chapter 5: Formatting Worksheets
- Chapter 6: Understanding Excel Information and Templates
- Chapter 7: Printing Your Work
- Chapter 8: Customizing the Excel Consumer Interface
Half II: Working with Formulation and Capabilities
- Chapter 9: Introducing Formulation and Capabilities
- Chapter 10: Utilizing Formulation for Frequent Mathematical Operations
- Chapter 11: Utilizing Formulation to Manipulate Textual content
- Chapter 12: Utilizing Formulation with Dates and Instances
- Chapter 13: Utilizing Formulation for Conditional Evaluation
- Chapter 14: Utilizing Formulation for Matching and Lookups
- Chapter 15: Utilizing Formulation for Monetary Evaluation
- Chapter 16: Utilizing Formulation for Statistical Evaluation
- Chapter 17: Utilizing Formulation with Tables and Conditional Formatting
- Chapter 18: Understanding and Utilizing Array Formulation
- Chapter 19: Making Your Formulation Error-Free
Half III: Creating Charts and Different Visualizations
- Chapter 20: Getting Began with Excel Charts
- Chapter 21: Utilizing Superior Charting Methods
- Chapter 22: Creating Sparkline Graphics
- Chapter 23: Visualizing with Customized Quantity Codecs and Shapes
- Chapter 24: Implementing Excel Dashboarding Greatest Practices
Half IV: Managing and Analyzing Knowledge
- Chapter 25: Importing and Cleansing Knowledge
- Chapter 26: Utilizing Knowledge Validation
- Chapter 27: Creating and Utilizing Worksheet Outlines
- Chapter 28: Linking and Consolidating Worksheets
- Chapter 29: Introducing PivotTables
- Chapter 30: Analyzing Knowledge with PivotTables
- Chapter 31: Performing Spreadsheet What-If Evaluation
- Chapter 32: Analyzing Knowledge Utilizing Objective Looking for and Solver
- Chapter 33: Analyzing Knowledge with the Evaluation ToolPak
- Chapter 34: Defending Your Work
Half V: Understanding Energy Pivot and Energy Question
- Chapter 35: Introducing the Energy Pivot
- Chapter 36: Working Straight with the Inside Knowledge Mannequin
- Chapter 37: Including Formulation to Energy Pivot
- Chapter 38: Introducing Energy Question
- Chapter 39: Reworking Knowledge with Energy Question
- Chapter 40: Making Queries Work Collectively
- Chapter 41: Enhancing Energy Question Productiveness
Half VI: Automating Excel
- Chapter 42: Introducing Visible Primary for Purposes
- Chapter 43: Creating Customized Worksheet Capabilities
- Chapter 44: Creating UserForms
- Chapter 45: Utilizing UserForm Controls in a Worksheet
- Chapter 46: Working with Excel Occasions
- Chapter 47: Seeing Some VBA Examples
- Chapter 48: Creating Customized Excel Add-Ins
Introduction to Excel 2019 BIBLE PDF
Welcome to the world of Excel. Okay, that’s a bit tacky. However in the event you look across the enterprise world, the monetary world, the manufacturing world, and every other business you may consider, you will note individuals utilizing Excel.
Excel is in every single place. It’s by far the most well-liked program within the historical past of enterprise functions. So, we actually live in a world of Excel. That is in all probability why you’ve picked up this e-book. You want a method to speed up your studying and rise up to hurry shortly.
Nicely, fear not, expensive reader. Whether or not you’re boning up on Excel for a brand new job (congratulations, by the best way), for a faculty undertaking, or simply for dwelling use, this e-book is ideal for you.
On this e-book, we’ve organized every part that one would wish to know to rise up and operating shortly with Excel.
And we’ve made sure that this e-book comprises many helpful examples and a lot of ideas and methods that cowl all the important points of Excel—from the fundamentals to extra superior subjects.
Is Excel 2019 BIBLE for you?
This e-book is designed to boost the skillset of customers in any respect ranges (starting, intermediate, and even superior customers). Begin originally in the event you’re new to Excel.
Half I covers every part you’ll have to get aware of coming into knowledge, managing workbooks, formatting worksheets, and printing. You possibly can then transfer on to Half II, the place you’ll uncover the ins and outs of Excel formulation. In the event you’re a seasoned analyst, hoping to boost your knowledge visualization and analytic toolset, take a look at Half III and Half IV.
We’ve included many examples and ideas for analyzing knowledge and creating visually interesting Excel dashboards. In the event you’ve been working with an earlier model of Excel, this e-book is for you too! Half V covers the brand new Energy Pivot and Energy Question toolsets.
Prior to now, these options had been free Microsoft add-ins that had been used peripherally. Now they’ve change into a necessary a part of how Excel manages knowledge and interacts with exterior knowledge sources. If you wish to study the fundamentals of Visible Primary for Purposes (VBA) programming, you’ll discover what you want in Half VI.
The subject of VBA is a wealthy one which deserves its personal e-book, so now we have additionally written Excel 2019 Energy Programming with VBA (Wiley, 2019). Nonetheless, this e-book provides a sturdy set of chapters that can get you began leveraging VBA to automate and improve your Excel options.
Download Excel 2019 BIBLE by Michael Alexander and Dick Kusleika in PDF Format For Free.