Gray’s Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice
British Medical Association Book Awards 2009-A universal milestone in medicine since the acclaimed Ph.D. in Clinical and Basic Sciences. Henry Gray and H.V. Carter published their first issue in 1858, and Grey’s Anatomy celebrated its 150th anniversary. From the latest coverage of important new areas such as functional neuroimaging, embryogenesis and biomechanics. .. .. Through a wonderful full-color art program that has been completely revamped. .. .. In addition to providing easy access to complete online content with downloadable illustrations, the new 40th edition sets a new global standard for accuracy, clarity, and clinical relevance. This is the place to check if you want to see anatomical considerations related to safe and effective practice. You will find valuable clinical resources, the joy of referencing and references that it will be proud of on your shelves.
In 1858, Drs. Henry Gray and Henry Vandyke Carter created a book for their surgical colleagues that established an enduring standard among anatomical texts. After more than 150 years of continuous publication, Gray’s Anatomy remains the definitive, comprehensive reference on the subject, offering ready access to the information you need to ensure safe, effective practice.
This 41st edition has been meticulously revised and updated throughout, reflecting the very latest understanding of clinical anatomy from field leaders around the world. The book’s traditional lavish art programme and clear text have been further honed and enhanced, while major advances in imaging techniques and the new insights they bring are fully captured in new state-of-the-art X-ray, CT, MR, and ultrasonic images.
The completely reconfigured accompanying eBook version is richly enhanced with additional content and media, covering all the body regions, cell biology and embryogenesis. This unlocks a whole new level of related information, interactivity and understanding, in keeping with the spirit of innovation that has characterized Gray’s Anatomy since its inception.
- Presents the most detailed and dependable coverage of anatomy available anywhere.
- Regional organization collects all relevant material on each body area together in one place, making access to core information easier for clinical readers.
- Anatomical information is matched with key clinical information where relevant.
- Numerous clinical discussions emphasize considerations that may affect medical care.
- Each chapter has been edited by experts in their field, ensuring access to the very latest evidence-based information on that topic.
- More than 1,000 completely new photographs, including an extensive electronic collection of the latest X-ray, CT, MR, and histological images.
- The downloadable Expert Consult eBook version included with your purchase allows you to search all of the text, figures, references and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
- Carefully selected electronic enhancements include additional text, tables, illustrations, labelled imaging and videos – as well as 24 specially invited ‘Commentaries’ on new and emerging topics related to anatomy.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued
Gray’s anatomy – The anatomical basis of clinical practice PDF
Author(s): Susan Standring
Publisher: Elsevier, Year: 2021
Related Results : gray’s anatomy the anatomical basis of clinical practice 39th edition,gray’s anatomy the anatomical basis of clinical practice 40th edition,gray’s anatomy the anatomical basis of clinical practice 41e,gray’s anatomy the anatomical basis of clinical practice 41st edition,gray’s anatomy the anatomical basis of clinical practice amazongray’s anatomy the anatomical basis of clinical practice citation,
See More POST On : Medical Books