|Ebook Particulars :|
HVAC Fundamentals 2nd Version by Samuel
HVAC Fundamentals Contents
- Chapter 1 HVAC Techniques
- Chapter 2 Warmth Stream
- Chapter 3 Psychrometrics
- Chapter 4 Heating and Ventilating Techniques
- Chapter 5 Air Conditioning Techniques
- Chapter 6 Compressors
- Chapter 7 Water Chillers
- Chapter 8 Followers
- Chapter 9 Air Distribution
- Chapter 10 Variable Air Quantity
- Chapter 11 Pumps and Water Distribution
- Chapter 12 Management Techniques
- Chapter 13 Management System Elements
- Chapter 14 Selecting an HVAC System
- Chapter 15 Warmth Restoration
- Chapter 16 Power Conservation Alternatives
- Chapter 17 Central Plant Water Chiller Optimization
- Chapter 18 Fan Drives
- Chapter 19 Terminology
- Chapter 20 HVAC Timeline
Foreword to HVAC Fundamentals eBook
HVAC Fundamentals covers the complete vary of HVAC methods utilized in right this moment’s services. This can be a complete ebook offering the reader with an in depth description of how HVAC methods function.
The HVAC methods are divided into parts and controls for air, water, heating, ventilating and air-con to obviously illustrate the way in which through which every system, subsystem, management or element contributes to offering the specified indoor setting.
The reader will be taught why one element or system could also be chosen over one other with respect to design, utility, vitality conservation, indoor air high quality, and price.
The ebook additionally covers warmth move fundamentals and the warmth move calculations utilized in deciding on tools and figuring out system working efficiency and prices.
Fluid move fundamentals and equations, and fundamentals of system testing and verification of system efficiency are additionally coated on this ebook.
This offers the reader an entire image of methods from conception to operation. The chapters are organized in a approach that one builds upon one other and methods, parts, design, and utility are revisited because the reader good points data and perception in regards to the workings of HVAC methods.
Download HVAC Fundamentals 2nd Version by Samuel in PDF Format For Free.