This book gives a solid Introduction of building an end to end
Web Site/System with PHP, MySQL in the server side, and
If you want to start learning on building Web systems with PHP,
start with this book.
Build interactive, data-driven websites with the potent
combination of open-source technologies and web standards, even
if you only have basic HTML knowledge. With this popular
hands-on guide, you’ll tackle dynamic web programming with the
jQuery, CSS, and HTML5.
- Learn PHP in-depth, along with the basics of
- Explore MySQL, from database structure to complex queries
- Use the mysqli Extension, PHP’s improved MySQL interface
- Create dynamic PHP web pages that tailor themselves to the
- Manage cookies and sessions, and maintain a high level of
- Use Ajax calls for background browser/server communication
- Acquire CSS2 & CSS3 skills for professionally styling
your web pages
- Implement all the new HTML5 features, including
geolocation, audio, video, and the canvas
Releted Results :
Thanks For Visiting Our Website www.freepdfbook.com To Support Us, Keep Share On Social Media.