Material Science PDF
Material Science By S A Kakani
Material Science 1
Material Science 2
Highlights of the book
Fundamental Principles and Applications are discussed with explanatory diagrams in a clear way.
A full coverage of background topics with latest developments is provided.
Special chapters on Modern Engineering Materials,Superconductivity, Semiconductors, Polymers, Composites, Organic Materials, etc. are dealt in depth.
Worked out typical problems, review questions, problems, short-questions answers and typical objective type questions along with suggested readings are given with each chapter.
At the end of each chapter summary is provided which helps in reviewing the entire chapter in short time.
Subject matter is dealt from elementary to the advanced level in a unique manner.
The book is student friendly, thought-provoking and stimulating.
Table Of Content:
1. Classification and Selection of Materials
2. Atomic Structure, and Electronic Configuration
3. Crystal Geometry, Structure and Defects
4. Bonds in Solids
5. Electron Theory of Metals
6. Photoelectric Effect
7. Diffusion in Solids
8. Mechanical Properties of Materials and Mechanical Tests
9. Alloy Systems, Phase Diagrams and Phase Transformations
10. Heat Treatment
11. Deformation of Materials
12. Oxidation and Corrosion
13. Thermal and Optical Properties of Materials=
14. Electrical and Magnetic Properties of Materials
16. Superconductivity and Superconducting Materials
17. Organic Materials: Polymers and Elastomers
19. Nanostructured Materials
Download Now – Material Science and Engineering William D Callister PDF
Releted Results : advanced batteries materials science aspects pdf,amie material science notes pdf,application of materials science pdf,askeland materials science pdf,basics of materials science pdfbuilding materials science pdf,
See More POST On : Engineering Books