- Understand Node’s event-loop architecture, non-blocking I/O, and event-driven programming.
- Discover how Node supports a variety of database and data storage tools.
- Learn best practices for writing easy-to-maintain code for Node.
- Get concrete examples of how to use the various Node APIs in practice.
- Take advantage of the book’s complete API reference.
About the Authors
- Tom Hughes-Croucher is a developer and technology evangelist. He’s worked for and with numerous well-known brands, including Yahoo!, NASA, Tesco, Three Telecom, and Channel 4 in the United Kingdom. Tom has contributed to several web standards for the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the British Standards Institute (BSI).
Author(s): Tom Hughes-Croucher, Mike Wilson
Publisher: O’Reilly Media, Year: 2012