|E book Particulars :|
Oil and Gas Pipelines Integrity and Safety Handbook
Oil and Gas Pipelines Integrity and Safety Handbook by R. Winston Revie | PDF Free Download.
Oil and Gas Contents
PART I DESIGN
- Pipeline Integrity Administration Techniques (PIMS)
- SCADA: Supervisory Management and Information Acquisition
- Materials Choice for Fracture Management
- Pressure-Based mostly Design of Pipelines
- Stress-Based mostly Design of Pipelines
- Spiral Welded Pipes for Shallow Offshore Purposes
- Residual Stress in Pipelines
- Pipeline/Soil Interplay Modeling in Help of Pipeline Engineering Design and Integrity
- Human Elements
PART II MANUFACTURE, FABRICATION, AND CONSTRUCTION
- Microstructure and Texture Growth in Pipeline Steels
- Pipe Manufacture—Introduction
- Pipe Manufacture—Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded Massive Diameter Pipe
- Pipe Manufacture—Spiral Pipe
- Pipe Manufacture—ERW Pipe
- Pipe Manufacture—Seamless Tube and Pipe
- Main Requirements for Line Pipe Manufacturing and Testing
- Design of Steels for Massive Diameter Bitter Service Pipelines
- Pipeline Welding from the Perspective of Safety and Integrity
- The Impact of Set up on Offshore Pipeline Integrity
PART III THREATS TO INTEGRITY AND SAFETY
- Exterior Corrosion of Pipelines in Soil
- Telluric Affect on Pipelines
- Mechanical Harm in Pipelines: A Assessment of the Strategies and Enhancements in Characterization, Analysis, and Mitigation
- Development of Pitting Corrosion and Structural Reliability of Welded Metal Pipelines
- Sulfide Stress Cracking
- Stress Corrosion Cracking of Metal Tools in Ethanol Service
- AC Corrosion
- Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion
- Erosion–Corrosion in Oil and Gas Pipelines 399
- Siamack A. Shirazi, Brenton S. McLaury, John R. Shadley,
- Kenneth P. Roberts, Edmund F. Rybicki, Hernan E. Rincon,
- Shokrollah Hassani, Faisal M. Al-Mutahar, and Gusai H. Al-Ethan
- Black Powder in Gas Transmission Pipelines
PART IV PROTECTION
- Exterior Coatings
- Thermoplastic Liners for Oilfield Pipelines
- Cathodic Safety
PART V INSPECTION AND MONITORING
- Direct Evaluation
- Inside Corrosion Monitoring Utilizing Coupons and ER Probes
- In-Line Inspection (ILI) (“Clever Pigging”)
- Eddy Present Testing in Pipeline Inspection
- Unpiggable Pipelines
- In-the-Ditch Pipeline Inspection
- Ultrasonic Monitoring of Pipeline Wall Thickness with Autonomous, Wi-fi Sensor Networks
- Flaw Evaluation
- Integrity Administration of Pipeline Amenities
PART VI MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, AND ABANDONMENT
- Pipeline Cleansing
- Managing an Ageing Pipeline Infrastructure
- Pipeline Restore Utilizing Full-Encirclement Restore Sleeves
- Pipeline Restore
- Pipeline Oil Spill Cleanup
- Pipeline Abandonment
PART VII RISK MANAGEMENT
- Danger Administration of Pipelines
- Offshore Pipeline Danger, Corrosion, and Integrity Administration
PART VIII CASE HISTORIES
- Buckling of Pipelines underneath Restore Sleeves: A Case Research Evaluation of the Drawback and Value-Efficient Options
- In-Line Inspection on an Unprecedented Scale
- Deepwater, Excessive-Stress, and Multi diameter Pipelines A Difficult In-Line Inspection Mission
Preface to Oil and Gas Pipelines Integrity and Safety Handbook
The target of making ready this Handbook was to make accessible, in a single quantity, important scientific, engineering, and technical data on the integrity and security of oil and gasoline pipelines.
The intention was to assist make sure the secure operation of pipeline networks that we rely on for reliability in service, deliverability of vitality, safety of the setting, and security of the general public. This guide, containing 52 chapters, is split into the next eight elements:
- Half I: Design
- Half II: Manufacture, Fabrication, and Development
- Half III: Threats to Integrity and Safety
- Half IV: Safety
- Half V: Inspection and Monitoring
- Half VI: Upkeep, Restore, Alternative, and Abandonment
- Half VII: Danger Administration
- Half VIII: Case Histories
The breadth of protection will assist make the guide helpful to engineers, scientists, technicians, and college students from a variety of disciplines. The depth of protection is meant to satisfy the wants of those that require a excessive degree of element.
Along with the case histories offered in Half VIII, there are sensible examples with options to issues and analytical dialogue all through the guide. References to different books, journals, and requirements that readers can seek the advice of for additional info are listed.
The 86 authors who’ve contributed the 52 chapters come from completely different sectors, trade, academia, and authorities, and from 14 international locations, bringing various views to pipeline integrity and a steadiness of apply and concept.
I want to convey my because of the group of authors for contributing chapters of their areas of specialty.
I’d additionally like to spotlight the contributions of the reviewers who, in anonymity, reviewed the draft chapters and offered their feedback, strategies, and suggestions for the authors, in order to reinforce the standard of the chapters, documenting the present state of data.
As well as, the Worldwide Advisory Board offered useful recommendation and steerage within the preparation of the Handbook.
I want to thank Bob Esposito, Michael Leventhal, and the employees at John Wiley & Sons, Inc. for his or her encouragement.
The idea for this guide was developed in dialogue with Bob Esposito concerning the Banff Workshops on managing pipeline integrity, which I organized over a interval of practically 20 years, starting with the 1993 Workshop.
These Workshops proceed to be held biennially. If this Handbook helps within the quest to attain the target that all of us share of zero incidents no incidents, on the planet of engineering and enterprise the place “zero” means “zero” and “no” means “no” then the efforts of the complete group who labored tirelessly in making ready it can have been rewarded.
Oil and gas pipelines : integrity and safety handbook PDF
Author(s): Revie, Robert Winston
Publisher: Wiley, Year: 2015
Download Oil and Gas Pipelines Integrity and Safety Handbook PDF Free.
Related Results : oil and gas pipelines integrity and safety handbook,oil and gas pipelines integrity and safety handbook free download,oil and gas pipelines integrity and safety handbook pdf,oil and gas pipelines integrity and safety handbook pdf download,