|Guide Particulars :|
Practical Centrifugal Pumps Design Operation and Maintenance
Practical Centrifugal Pumps Contents
- Centrifugal pump design and building
- Pump hydraulics
- Forces in centrifugal pumps
- Centrifugal pump operation and traits
- Pump specification and choice
- Pump testing and inspection
- Pump set up and commissioning
- Centrifugal pump upkeep
- Appendix A: Pump sorts
Preface to Practical Centrifugal Pumps Operation and Maintenance
This e-book covers the necessities of pump building, design purposes, operations, upkeep, and administration points and the authors have tried to give you essentially the most up-to-date data and finest observe in coping with the topic.
Key matters which the e-book houses in on are: the varied sorts of centrifugal pumps; related pump terminology; pump traits and pump curves; pump calculations
Auxiliary tools related to pumping circuits; working pump methods drafting the right operations, controls, and procedures; pump reliability definition when it comes to availability, criticality and put on traits; pump effectivity capital, upkeep, and life cycle prices.
From the reader’s perspective, the next is obtainable:
- In case you are an engineer or technician you’ll be taught the within data on why and how pumps are designed. Now not will you be specifying pumps you don’t perceive.
- In case you are working within the plant and upkeep space you’ll learn the way pumps work, what the principle causes of pump issues are, and easy methods to repair them rapidly and successfully.
- Additionally in case you are a design engineer or technician, you’ll achieve a worldwide image in designing pumps from the authors’ a few years of expertise.
We’d hope that you’ll achieve the following data from this e-book:
- Pump terminology
- Actual pump classifications, sorts, and standards for choice
- Learn how to learn pump curves and cross-referencing points
- Pump effectivity willpower and value evaluation
- Crucial parts in pump system design
- Shaft seal choice and failure willpower
- Learn how to set up and fee a pump
- Situation monitoring and trouble-shooting of pumps
- What makes up a pump’s whole discharge head requirement
- Learn how to set up pumps
- Learn how to take care of pump bearings
- Precautions when beginning up a brand new pump or after strip-down for upkeep.
Typical individuals who will discover this e-book helpful embody:
- Plant Operations & Maintenance Personnel
- Plant Engineer, Managers & Supervisors
- Course of Management Engineers & Supervisors
- Consulting Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers & Technicians
- Pump Gross sales and Functions Personnel
- Pump Customers
- Pump Service Contractors.
You need to have a modicum of mechanical data and some publicity to pumping methods to derive most profit from this e-book.
Practical Centrifugal Pumps. Design, Operation, Maintenance PDF
Author(s): Paresh Girdhar B.Eng (MechEng), Octo Moniz CEng. MBA (Tech Mgt)
Publisher: Newnes, Year: 2005
Download Practical Centrifugal Pumps Design Operation and Maintenance PDF Free.