|E book Particulars :|
Project Management Planning and Control by Albert Lester
Managing Engineering, Building and Manufacturing Tasks to PMI, APM and BSI Requirements.
Contents of Project Management Planning and Control
- Chapter 1: Project Definition
- Chapter 2: Project Management
- Chapter 3: Programme and Portfolio Management
- Chapter 4: Project Context (Project Surroundings)
- Chapter 5: Enterprise Case
- Chapter 6: Funding Appraisal
- Chapter 7: Stakeholder Management
- Chapter 8: Project-Success Standards
- Chapter 9: Group Constructions
- Chapter 10: Group Roles
- Chapter 11: Project Life Cycles
- Chapter 12: Work Breakdown Constructions
- Chapter 13: Estimating
- Chapter 14: Project Management Plan
- Chapter 15: Threat Management
- Chapter 16: High quality Management
- Chapter 17: Change Management
- Chapter 18: Configuration Management
- Chapter 19: Primary Community Rules
- Chapter 20: Planning Blocks and Subdivision of Blocks
- Chapter 21: Arithmetical Evaluation and Floats
- Chapter 22: The Case for Guide Evaluation
- Chapter 23: Lester Diagram
- Chapter 24: Graphical and Pc Evaluation
- Chapter 25: Milestones and Line of Stability
- Chapter 26: Easy Examples
- Chapter 27: Progress Reporting
- Chapter 28: Project Management and Community Planning
- Chapter 29: Community Purposes Outdoors the Building Business
- Chapter 30: Useful resource Loading
- Chapter 31: Money-Circulation Forecasting
- Chapter 32: Price Control and EVA
- Chapter 33: Control Graphs and Stories
- Chapter 34: Procurement
- Chapter 35: Worth Management
- Chapter 36: Well being, Security and Surroundings
- Chapter 37: Data Management
- Chapter 38: Communication
- Chapter 39: Crew Constructing and Motivation
- Chapter 40: Management
- Chapter 41: Negotiation
- Chapter 42: Battle Management and Dispute Decision
- Chapter 43: Governance
- Chapter 44: Project Shut-Out and Handover
- Chapter 45: Project Shut-Out Report and Evaluation
- Chapter 46: Levels and Sequence
- Chapter 47: Labored Instance 1: Bungalow
- Chapter 48: Labored Instance 2: Pumping Set up
- Chapter 49: Labored Instance 3: Motor Automobile
- Chapter 50: Labored Instance 4: Battle Tank
- Chapter 51: Primavera P6
- Chapter 52: Constructing Data Modelling (BIM)
Preface to Project Management Planning and Control
The success of the sixth version has prompted the publishers to recommend an up to date model within the type of a seventh version.
Because of this, the majority of the sixth version has remained the identical, however the chapters coping with the newer developments in venture administration comparable to BIM, Governance and Agile PM have been up to date to replicate the newest methods.
The instance of the resort conversion, given in Chapter 51 (sixth version) on Primavera P6, solely referred to threat evaluation within the textual content, and this has now been augmented by the addition of the chance evaluation calculations and the related tables and graphs.
New sides of venture administration are showing on a regular basis, however the subjects forming a part of Integrative Management,
comparable to enterprise case, management, info administration, group, planning, info administration, and stakeholder administration are largely unchanged.
Nonetheless, three new subjects, i.e., knowledge assortment (together with Massive Information), which is a part of info administration, baseline critiques and sustainability have now been integrated.
As well as, some topics comparable to adjudication, earned schedule and conferences have been expanded. For readers aspiring to take the APMP examination,
a set of bullet factors primarily based on chosen subjects given within the APM Physique of Information (sixth version) are included within the e-book as Appendix 7.
This checklist was primarily based on the course notes ready by the creator for college kids attending the venture administration course at UCL.
Moreover, the solutions to the examination questions in Appendix 4, which have been elevated from 50 to 60, are actually given in Appendix 8.
The bibliography has been up to date, primarily with the addition of books associated to the BIM and Agile Project Management each of that are comparatively latest additions to the sphere of venture administration.
As with the sixth version, the contributions by Graham Collins (Agile Project Management), Clive Robinson (BIM), David Shannon (governance), and Arnaud Morvan (Primavera P6) add nice worth to this e-book and are acknowledged with thanks.
Download Project Management, Planning and Control in PDF Format For Free.