|Book Name:||Residential Construction Performance Guidelines|
|Category:||Civil Engineering Books|
Free Download Residential Construction Performance Guidelines EPUB Book
Residential construction performance guidelines are the most widely used recommendation by the home building and remodeling industry on how homes should perform during the warranty period. This fully-amended reference tool will help builders and remodelers manage customer expectations and resolve customer complaints while delivering high-performance homes.
- More than 330 guidelines in 13 major construction categories
- New guidelines on crawl spaces, subfloor and joists, windows and glass, plumbing, cabinets, and more
- Glossary of common terms
- Italicized terms throughout for easy identification in the Glossary.
The consumer version of Residential Construction Performance Guidelines (sold separately) allows you to:
- Help customers understand the basics of a properly constructed home and how it should perform during the warranty period
- Please take action to resolve customer concerns before they escalate to complaints
- Exhibit your professionalism by consistently meeting or exceeding accepted industry guidelines.
Download Residential Construction Performance Guidelines, Contractor Reference EPUB
Author(s): NAHB National Association of Home Builders
Publisher: BuilderBooks, Year: 2022