Sonatype. The Maven Cookbook
The Maven Cookbook provides targeted recipes for everyday Apache Maven tasks. You’ll get the tools and techniques you can use to start developing OSGi components (or bundles) with Maven, valuable insight into repository management, unit, and functional testing, and tips and tricks for using Groovy, Scala, Ant, and Ruby with Maven. The Maven Cookbook delivers essential information in an easy-to-understand, problem-solution-discussion format.
The Maven Cookbook details:
– Developing OSGi-Based Applications with Maven
– Integrating Groovy into Maven Builds
– Scala and Maven
– Ant and Maven
– Ruby and Maven
– Web Development
– Unit and Integration Testing with Maven
– Releasing Software with Maven
– Repository Management with Nexus Open Source and Nexus Professional
– Best Practices
– Much MoreRead this book to learn how to speed development, testing, integration, and deployment with Maven.