Vibration of Mechanical Systems By Alok Sinha
linear vibration analysis of mechanical systems
1. Equivalent single degree of freedom system and free vibration;
2. Vibration of a single degree of freedom system under constant and purely harmonic excitation;
3. Responses of a SDOF spring-mass-damper system to periodic and arbitrary forces;
4. Vibration of two degrees of freedom systems;
5. Finite and infinite (continuous) dimensional systems; References; Appendix A; Appendix B; Appendix C.
PeperBook:Vibration of Mechanical Systems