|Ebook Particulars :|
Mechatronics with Experiments 2nd Edition by Sabri Cetinkunt PDF
Index of Mechatronics PDF Ebook
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. CLOSED LOOP
- CHAPTER 3. MECHANISMS FOR MOTION TRANSMISSION
- CHAPTER 4. MICROCONTROLLERS
- CHAPTER 5. ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS FOR MECHATRONIC SYSTEMS
- CHAPTER 6. SENSORS
- CHAPTER 7. ELECTROHYDRAULIC MOTION CONTROL SYSTEMS
- CHAPTER 8. ELECTRIC ACTUATORS: MOTOR AND DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 9. PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLERS
- CHAPTER 10. PROGRAMMABLE MOTION CONTROL SYSTEMS
- CHAPTER 11. LABORATORY EXPERIMENTS
Preface to Mechatronics PDF Ebook
This second version of the textbook has the next modifications in comparison with the primary version:
- Twelve experiments have been added. The experiments require constructing of digital interface circuits between the microcontroller and the electromechanical system, writing of real-time management code in C language, and testing and debugging the entire system to make it work.
- All the chapters have been edited and extra examples have been added the place applicable.
- A quick tutorial on MATLAB®/Simulink®/Stateflow is included.
I wish to thank Paul Petralia, Tom Carter and Anne Hunt [Acquisitions Editor, Project Editor and Associate Commissioning Editor, respectively]
at John Wiley and Sons for his or her endurance and sort steering all through the method of scripting this version of the guide.
Download Mechatronics with Experiments 2nd Version by Sabri Cetinkunt PDF Free.