Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus By John Gray
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus is a book written by American author and relationship counselor John Gray, after he had earned degrees in meditation and taken a correspondence course in psychology.
“Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: Get Seriously Involved With The Classic Guide To Surviving The Opposite Sex” written by John Gray. “You Can’t Live with Them, You Can’t Live without Them” is a true saying. The book helps the men to understand the inner working of a woman and vice versa. The emotions and expressions of men and women are different from each other. The book explains the reactions of women when she is in problem and on the other hand, how or why men suppress their emotions.
The book says number of things that can help in making a relationship healthy. If you are finding problems in your relationship, reading the book can help you in learning about the opposite sex. It offers advice on how to read emotions, when to be concerned and when to let time do the healing. This book has become an international phenomenon and is one of the most famous non-fiction publications of all time. A lively and accessible guide to successful communication between the sexes that has already helped millions of readers from across the globe understand why members of the opposite sex behave the way they do, this new edition includes:
- What makes members of the opposite sex tick?
- How to understand their verbal and non-verbal language?
- How to motivate the opposite sex and get what you want?
- How to avoid arguments and promote fruitful communication?
- How to score points with the opposite sex and impress your partner?
- The real emotional needs of the opposite sex and the behaviours associated with these needs?
- How to keep love alive and stay together long term?