|E book Particulars :|
Formulas and Functions Microsoft Excel 2010
Formulas and Functions Microsoft Excel 2010 by Paul McFedries | PDF Free Download
Half 1. Mastering Excel Ranges and Formulas
- Chapter 1. Getting the Most Out of Ranges
- Chapter 2. Utilizing Vary Names
- Chapter 3. Constructing Fundamental Formulas
- Chapter 4. Creating Superior Formulas
- Chapter 5. Troubleshooting Formulas
Half 2. Harnessing the Energy of Functions
- Chapter 6. Utilizing Functions
- Chapter 7. Working with Textual content Functions
- Chapter 8. Working with Logical and Info Functions
- Chapter 9. Working with Lookup Functions
- Chapter 10. Working with Date and Time Functions
- Chapter 11. Working with Math Functions
- Chapter 12. Working with Statistical Functions
Half 3. Constructing Enterprise Fashions
- Chapter 13. Analyzing Knowledge with Tables
- Chapter 14. Analyzing Knowledge with PivotTables
- Chapter 15. Utilizing Excel’s Enterprise-Modeling Instruments
- Chapter 16. Utilizing Regression to Monitor Developments and Make Forecasts
- Chapter 17. Fixing Complicated Issues with Solver
Half 4. Constructing Monetary Formulas
- Chapter 18. Constructing Mortgage Formulas
- Chapter 19. Constructing Funding Formulas
- Chapter 20. Constructing Low cost Formulas
In regards to the Author
Paul McFedries is an Excel professional and full-time technical author. Paul has been authoring laptop books since 1991 and has greater than 60 books to his credit score, which mixed have bought greater than 3 million copies worldwide.
His titles embody the Que Publishing books Tips of the Microsoft Workplace 2007 Gurus , VBA for the 2007 Microsoft Workplace System , Networking with Microsoft Home windows Vista , and Tweak It and Freak It:
A Killer Information to Making Home windows Run Your Method , in addition to the Sams Publishing e book Home windows 7 Unleashed . Paul can also be the proprietor of Phrase Spy ( http://www.wordspy.com ), a web site dedicated to lexpionage , the sleuthing of latest phrases and phrases which have entered the English language.
Please drop by Paul’s private web site at http://www.mcfedries.com or comply with Paul on Twitter at twitter.com/ paulmcf .
Introduction to Microsoft Excel Formulas and Functions eBook
The outdated 80/20 rule for software program—that 80% of a program’s customers use solely 20% of a program’s options—doesn’t apply to Microsoft Excel.
As a substitute, this program most likely operates underneath what might be referred to as the 95/5 rule: Ninety-five % of Excel customers use a mere 5% of this system’s energy.
Then again, most individuals know that they might be getting extra out of Excel if they may solely get a leg up on constructing formulation and utilizing capabilities.
Sadly, this aspect of Excel seems advanced and intimidating to the uninitiated, shrouded as it’s within the mysteries of arithmetic, finance, and impenetrable spreadsheet jargon.
If this sounds just like the scenario you end up in, and in the event you’re a businessperson who wants to make use of Excel as an on a regular basis a part of your job, you’ve come to the suitable e book.
This e book not solely takes you thru Excel’s intermediate and superior formula-building options, however it additionally tells you why these options are helpful to you and reveals you methods to use them in on a regular basis conditions and real-world fashions.In Formulas and Functions with Microsoft Excel 2010 , I demystify the constructing of worksheet formulation and current probably the most helpful of Excel’s many capabilities in an accessible, jargon-free manner.
This e book does all this with no-nonsense, step-by-step tutorials and plenty of sensible, helpful examples aimed immediately at enterprise customers.
Even in the event you’ve by no means been capable of get Excel to do a lot past storing knowledge and including a few numbers, you’ll discover this e book to your liking.
I present you methods to construct helpful, highly effective formulation from the bottom up, so no expertise with Excel formulation and capabilities is important.
Formulas and Functions: Microsoft Excel 2010 (MrExcel Library)
Author(s): Paul McFedries
Series: MrExcel Library
Publisher: Que, Year: 2010