Principles of Electronics By VK Mehta :: About the Book :: “Principles of Electronics” is a comprehensive and succinct textbook for students preparing for B. E., B. Tech, B.Sc., Diploma and various other engineering examinations. It also caters to the requirements of those readers who wish to increase their knowledge and gain a sound grounding in the basics of electronics. For more than 30 years, concepts fundamental to the understanding of the subject such as electron emission, atomic structure, transistors, semiconductor physics, gas-filled tubes, modulation and demodulation, semiconductor diode and regulated D.C. power supply have been included, added and updated in the book as full chapters to give the reader a well-rounded view of the subject.
Principles of Electronics By VK Mehta
2. Electron Emission
3. Gas-Filled Tubes
4. Atomic Structure
5. Semiconductor Physics
6. Semiconductor Diode
7. Special-Purpose Diodes
9. Transistor Biasing
10. Single Stage Transistor Amplifiers
11. Multistage Transistor Amplifiers
12. Transistor Audio Power Amplifiers
13. Amplifiers with Negative Feedback
14. Sinusoidal Oscillators
15. Transistor Tuned Amplifiers
16. Modulation and Demodulation
17. Regulated D.C. Power Supply
18. Solid State Switching Circuits
19. Field Effect Transistors
20. Silicon Controlled Rectifier
21. Power Electronics
22. Electronic Instruments
23. Integrated Circuits
24. Hybrid Parameters
25. Operational Amplifiers
26. Digital Electronics
1. Each chapter focuses on the core concepts and clearly elucidate the fundamental principles, methods, and circuits involved in electronics.
2. 1450+ figures and examples provide comprehensive support to all concepts explained.
3. Close to 1400 chapter-end questions in 4 different formats provide apt practice to all concepts explained.
Download Now ! More Books from VK Mehta –
Buy PaperBook : Principles of Electronics