Electronic Communications Systems By Wayne Tomasi :: For sophomore/senior-level courses in introduction to electronic communications and digital and data communications. Comprehensive in scope and contemporary in coverage, this text introduces basic electronic and data communications fundamentals and explores their application.
Electronic Communications Systems: Fundamentals Through Advanced
Electronic Communications Systems By Wayne Tomasi
Comprehensive in scope and contemporary in coverage, this book extends and updates the knowledge of the reader to the most modern topics in Electronic Communications systems. Numerous examples throughout provide readers with real-life applications of the concepts of analog and digital communications systems, while chapter-end questions and problems give them a chance to test and review their understanding of fundamental and key topics. Modern digital and data communications systems, microwave radio communications systems, satellite communications systems, and optical fiber communications systems. Cellular and PCS telephone systems coverage presents the latest and most innovative technological advancements being made in cellular communication systems. Optical fiber communications chapter includes new sections on light sources, optical power, optical sources and link budget. Current topics include trellis encoding, CCITT modem recommendations, PCM line speed, extended superframe format, wavelength division multiplexing, Kepler’s laws, Clark orbits, limits of visibility, Satellite Radio Navigation and Navstar GPS. For the study of electronic communications systems.
For courses in Advanced Topics in Electronic Communications. Comprehensive in scope and contemporary in coverage, this text explores modern digital and data communications systems, microwave radio communications systems, satellite communications systems, and optical fiber communications systems. This text is the last 10 chapters from the Tomasi Electronic Communications Systems: Fundamental Through Advanced, 5/e.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Electronic Communications.
2. Signal Analysis and Mixing.
3. Oscillators, Phase–Locked Loops, and Frequency Synthesizers.
4. Amplitude Modulation Transmission.
5. Amplitude Modulation Reception.
6. Single–Sideband Communications Systems.
7. Angle Modulation Transmission.
8. Angle Modulation Reception and FM Stereo.
9. Digital Modulation.
10. Digital Transmission.
11. Digital T-Carriers and Multiplexing.
12. Metallic Cable Transmission Media.
13. Optical Fiber Transmission Media.
14. Electromagnetic Wave Propagation.
15. Antennas and Waveguides.
16. Telephone Instruments and Signals.
17. The Telephone Circuit.
18. The Public Telephone Network.
19. Cellular Telephone Concepts.
20. Cellular Telephone Systems.
21. Introduction to Data Communications and Networking
22. Fundamental Concepts of Data Communications.
23. Data–Link Protocols and Data Communications Networks.
24. Microwave Radio Communications and System Gain.
25. Satellite Communications.
26. Satellite Multiple Accessing Arrangements.
Download also Electronic Devices by Floyd PDF
Buy PaperBook from Amazon:Electronic Communications System : Fundamentals Through Advanced
Advanced Electronic Communications Systems: United States Edition
Author(s): Tomasi, Wayne
Publisher: Pearson Education Canada, Year: 2013
Electronic Communications Systems By Wayne Tomasi PDF