Fundamentals of the IC Engine
Author By Willard W. Pulkrabek
For a one-semester, undergraduate-level course in Internal Combustion Engines.
This applied thermoscience text explores the basic principles and applications of various types of internal combustion engines, with a major emphasis on reciprocating engines. It covers both spark ignition and compression ignition engines—as well as those operating on four-stroke cycles and on two stroke cycles—ranging in size from small model airplane engines to the larger stationary engines.
FEATURES OF THE BOOK INCLUDE:
* Photographs, line drawings, and cycle diagrams of many different types and sizes of engines.
* Many worked example problems to emphasize important concepts.
* Review problems at the end ot each chapter including open-ended design problems.
* Numerical answers to selected review problems.
* Use of both SI and English units.
* Hostorical notes.
* Conversion factors for common engine parameters.
* Tables of fuel properties, air properties, chemical parameters, and text notation.
* Reference listing.
Solutions Manual for Engineering Fundamentals of the Internal Combustion Engine
Engineering Fundamentals of the Internal Combustion Engine PDF
Author(s): Pulkrabek, Willard W
Publisher: Pearson Education, Year: 2013;2014