Theory of Machines (S.Chand) By R S Khurmi and J K Gupta
Theory of Machines (S.Chand) is Gtu Reference book for B.tech Mechanical Branch Students in Engineering Second Year by R S Khurmi and J K Gupta.
“Theory of Machines” is designed mainly for the students of mechanical engineering. It focuses on recent developments on the new mechanisms in the field of kinematics. The text seamlessly combines its 40 year experience with the latest methods to be used by students to understand definitions and problems that are solved using elementary methods. The book covers the entire syllabus with a holistic approach. Contents such as the Kinematics of Motion, Kinetics of Motion, Simple Harmonic Motion, Simple Mechanisms, Velocity in Mechanisms, Turning Moment Diagrams and Flywheel, Steam Engine Valves and Reversing Gears, Torsional Vibrations, Computer Aided Analysis and Synthesis of Mechanisms and Automatic Control formed an important part and have been explained very well.”
- Every important equation is highlighted for the convenience of the student.
- Close to 1400 examples, figures, tables and pictorial depictions aid to the concepts explained.
- More than 800 chapter-end (objective and “Do-You-Know”) and exercise questions add to the practice of the students.
Table of Content :
- Kinematics of Motion
- Kinetics of Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Simple Mechanisms
- Velocity in Mechanisms (Instantaneous Centre Method)
- Velocity in Mechanisms (Relative Velocity Method)
- Acceleration in Mechanisms
- Mechanisms with Lower Pairs
- Belt, Rope and Chain Drives
- Toothed Gearing
- Gear Trains
- Gyroscopic Couple and Processional Motion
- Inertia Forces in Reciprocating Parts
- Turning Moment Diagrams and Flywheel
- Steam Engine Valves and Reversing Gears
- Brakes and Dynamometers
- Balancing of Rotating Masses
- Balancing of Reciprocating Masses
- Longitudinal and Transverse Vibrations
- Torsional Vibrations
- Computer Aided Analysis and Synthesis of Mechanisms
- Automatic Control
Currently third party Downloading link (not uploaded by freepdfbook.com) removed due to copyright infringement material, Our site does not support to share this of material.
Original Link of Material :
Support to Author by Buying Paperbook from link given below…
Theory of Machines PDF
Author(s): R.S. Khurmi, J.K. Gupta
Publisher: S Chand & Co Ltd, Year: 2005