Thermodynamics by PK Nag
Engineering Thermodynamics by P K Nag is widely accepted by the students and all.
Basics and Applied Thermodynamics by P.K Nag provides a comprehensive exposure to the basic principles and concepts of Thermodynamics and their real-life applications. Updated with the new chapters, enhanced topical coverage and added pedagogical features, it helps learner learn in most effective and focused manner.
- Thermodynamics – Mechanical Engineering Multiple choice Questions Answers is Here.
New About Thermodynamics by P.K Nag is . . .
- New chapters on
- Gas Compressors
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Gas Turbines and Propulsion Systems
- New topical coverage on Air Conditioning Systems, Air Washers, Expansion Device, Multi-Evaporation Systems and Refrigerator.
- Exhaustive pedagogy includes:
- 228 solved examples
- 641 review questions
- 591 problems
- 65 objective-type questions