Thomas Calculus Early Transcendentals 13th Edition By George B. Thomas Jr., Maurice D. Weir, Joel R. Hass Christopher Hell
Thomas Calculus Early Transcendentals
Table of Content
- Functions 1
- Limits and Continuity 59
- Derivatives 123
- Applications of Derivatives 223
- Integrals 299
- Applications of Definite Integrals 365
- Integrals and Transcendental Functions 420
- Techniques of Integration 456
- First-Order Differential Equations 536
- Infinite Sequences and Series 572
- Parametric Equations and Polar Coordinates 653
- Vectors and the Geometry of Space 704
- Vector-Valued Functions and Motion in Space 751
- Partial Derivatives 793
- Multiple Integrals 882
- Integrals and Vector Fields 950
- Second-Order Differential Equations (online)
Thomas Calculus Early Transcendentals – 13th Edition
- Functions In discussing the utilization of software for graphing purposes, we added a quick subsection on method of least squares curve fitting, which allows students to require advantage of this widely used and available application. Prerequisite material continues to be reviewed in Appendices 1–3.
- Continuity We clarified the continuity definitions by confining the term “endpoints” to intervals rather than more general domains, and that we moved the subsection on continuous extension of a function to the top of the continuity section.
- Derivatives We included a quick geometric insight justifying l’Hôpital’s Rule. We also enhanced and clarified the meaning of differentiability for functions of several variables, and added a result on the Chain Rule for functions defined along a path.
- Integrals We wrote a replacement section reviewing basic integration formulas and therefore the Substitution Rule, using them together with algebraic and trigonometric identities, before presenting other techniques of integration.
- Probability We created a replacement section applying improper integrals to some commonly used probability distributions, including the exponential and normal distributions.
- Series We now present the thought of absolute convergence before giving the Ratio and Root Tests, then state these tests in their stronger form. Conditional convergence is introduced afterward with the Alternating Series Test.
- Multivariable and Vector Calculus We give more geometric insight into the thought of multiple integrals, and that we enhance the meaning of the Jacobian in using substitutions to evaluate them. the thought of surface integrals of vector fields now parallels the notion for line integrals of vector fields. we’ve improved our discussion of the divergence and curl of a vector field.
Releted Results : instructor’s solutions manual to thomas’ calculus 13th edition,instructor’s solutions manual to thomas’ calculus early transcendentals 13th edition,slader thomas calculus early transcendentals 13th edition,thomas calculus early transcendentals 13th edition pdf solutions,thomas calculus early transcendentals 13th edition pearsonthomas calculus early transcendentals 13th edition solution manual pdf,
See More POST On : General Subjects Books