Understanding Electric Power System
Understanding Electric Power Systems: An Overview of the Technology and the Marketplace (IEEE Press Understanding Science & Technology Series)
The Enron scandal notwithstanding, it is important for professionals in the electric power industry and related positions gain a solid understanding of electric power systems and how they work. Written by two veteran power company managers and respected experts, this is a real–world view of electric power systems, how they operate, how the organizations are structured, and how electricity is regulated and priced.
A comprehensive overview of the electric power industry from the inside
Covers electric power system components, electricity consumption, generation, transmission, distribution, electric utility operation, electric system control, power system reliability, government regulation, utility rate making, and financial considerations.
Includes an extensive glossary of key terms used in the U.S. and also definitions for terms used worldwide
- Handbook of Electric Power Calculations
- Electric Power Distribution Engineering Third Edition PDF
- Electrical Power Systems Book
- Electric Power Generation Transmission and Efficiency
- Electric Machinery Fundamentals By Chapman
- Power System Engineering by RK Rajput PDF
- Power Generation, Operation, and Control Book
- power system analysis and design glover solution manual free