|Book Name:||Basic Mechanical Engineering MCQ Part 1|
|Guide Particulars :|
Basic Mechanical Engineering MCQ Part 1
Download PDF of Basic Mechanical Engineering MCQ Part 1 without cost.
Questions of Basic Mechanical Engineering MCQ Part 1
- A flat floor could be produced by a lathe machine, if the slicing device strikes …..
- What’s the perform of cone pulley drive in lathe machines?
- Which of the next is a mechanism for mechanized actions of the carriage alongside longitudinal axis?
- The perform of taper turning course of is to …..
- The method of bevelling sharp ends of a workpiece is known as as …..
- 6) In an remoted system, ….. could be transferred between the system and its surrounding.
- Which of the next is an in depth property?
- How is absolute strain measured?
- The intensive properties of a system, …..
- 10) An isobaric course of, has fixed …..
- Which of the next vitality conversion units convert warmth into work?
- Lancashire boilers are …..
- Smoke tube boilers have massive water to steam ratio, therefore
- Which of the next statements are false for response generators?
- In 4 stroke cycle engine, cycle is accomplished in …..
- Which sort of bearings are often called anti friction bearings?
- In curler bearings which sort of rolling components are used
- Why is the load carrying capability low in ball bearings?
- Cylindrical curler bearings have higher …..
- Which of the next statements is/are true?
- Decide torque transmitted on the pinion shaft if torque transmitted on gear shaft is 20 Nm. Take into account Gear ratio = 4
- Which of the next statements is/are true for gear drives?
- Wherein energy transmitting drive polygon impact is noticed?
- What is supposed by gear ratio?
- Which gears are used to attach two intersecting shaft axes?
- In stress-strain diagram, as much as proportional restrict …..
- Deformation per unit size is known as as …..
- Which of the next supplies do not need a nicely outlined yield level?
- Issue of security is the ratio of …..
- The elongation of a bar is 0.5 mm, when a tensile stress of 200 N/mm2 acts on it. Decide unique size of a bar if modulus of elasticity is 150 x (10)3
Download Basic Mechanical Engineering MCQ Part 1 in PDF format without cost.
Related More Books
Thanks For Visiting Our Website https://www.freepdfbook.com To Support Us, Keep Share On Social Media.